About the Course
How healthy is your organization’s culture? Every organization and team has a culture that can range from healthy and productive to unhealthy and damaging. Psychological safety is the foundation of team performance and is defined as a sense of belonging to a team with the opportunity to interact with its members and contribute to its purpose without fear of being punished or feeling rejected.
Applying psychological safety principles can create exponential improvements on team performance, innovation, and inclusion. Whether you’re a leader or are part of a team, this course will help you implement psychologically safe practices to improve workplace culture.
Course duration: 3 hours
For who: Leaders and managers seeking to build a culture of open communication. Employees and teams seeking better, more fluid collaboration.
This course is delivered using Internet-Based Video Conferencing, specifically Zoom Meetings and also uses web-based collaboration tools that can greatly enhance productivity in an online medium.
The workshop will include a survey to help guide you through the 4 stages of psychological safety by answering the following questions:
- Inclusion Safety: How do you make others feel included?
- Learn Safety: How do you make others feel safe & motivated to learn?
- Contributor Safety: How do you make others feel safe enough to contribute?
- Challenger Safety: How do you make others feel safe enough to innovate?
The results will be followed by a behavioural guide which will allow participants to identify the areas that need work and focus to create an environment where everybody thrives.
Specific Learning Objectives
This course will help participants:
- Examine the factors that impact the well-being of employees in the workplace
- Assess the organization/team’s psychological safety
- Identify and remove personal and organizational factors that trigger the self-censoring instinct and shut down learning and development
- Enable the innovation and execution of inclusive practices
- Understand and assimilate new learnings faster
- Have a stronger sense of belonging within their teams
Madalena Coutinho is a Senior Leadership Consultant, Certified Facilitator, and Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the Leadership Development and Interpersonal Core Skills Practice with a focus on five key leadership competencies: change management, leadership and teamwork, corporate culture, growth & innovation, and merger integration. With more than 30 years as a learning and development professional and professional facilitator, she successfully coaches individuals and teams to achieve extraordinary results in their personal and professional lives and has received various forms of formal recognition as an innovative and inspiring leader.
Madalena is a certified coach in The 4 stages of Psychological Safety after completing her training from the global consulting, coaching, and training organization Leader Factor.
To find out more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
19 in stock