Low engagement is a common challenge within organizations and teams. Federal agencies will conduct annual performance reviews that help assess employee satisfaction and identify areas of improvement, and low engagement is a critical first sign that needs to be addressed.
Low employee engagement can be caused by many things, but if left unexplored, can lead to problems such as turnover, toxic work environments, mental injuries, and more. Employers need a neutral third-party facilitator to help them find the root cause of low engagement and create a path forward. Intersol can do this through a proven stakeholder engagement process.
From law firms to government departments and from restaurants to hospitals, no matter the industry or organization, it’s critical to have a clear picture of the views and outlooks of key stakeholders. What does that mean? It means when important decisions are being made, everyone who is impacted should be top of mind. Using our proven stakeholder engagement methods, we have efficient collaboration down to a science.
Our services don’t stop at our process. As leaders in virtual facilitation, Intersol makes online consultations seamless. Our experts are well versed in a wide variety of virtual collaboration software including Mural, Miro, FacilitatePro, Zoom, Microsoft Teams, and more. That means if your team is already comfortable with platforms like Zoom and Mural, we’ll work with what you know. If you’re new to the whole virtual collaboration software thing, we’ve got your back. Intersol has a dedicated virtual meeting producer to ensure that whichever software is right for your project, your team has the option for technical support along the way. Here is a glimpse of what to expect.
Kick-off meeting: During a stakeholder consultation kick-off meeting, our expert facilitators will meet with the client to get a full understanding of the requirements and help identify the stakeholders to be engaged. If it’s an entire organization of employees, then every single person is given the opportunity to be heard.
Stakeholder engagement: Next, our team will work with your organization to engage with key stakeholders ranging from employees to management to the public. Each organization is unique, and not all stakeholders can or should be engaged in the same way. That’s why our experts will work to identify the best engagement mechanism. Whether it be online meetings to accommodate geographical distance, asynchronous engagement software to accommodate conflicting schedules, or anything in between, we have the tools and processes to provide flexibility.
Analysis and Report: After completing the stakeholder engagement process, our team will prepare a summary report outlining the results, including cross-cutting issues and trends.
Our specific services include:
Public and Stakeholder Consultation
- Develop and execute a well-managed process
- Create open and effective collaboration with key stakeholders
- Generate buy-in
- Services range from small roundtables to large events
Consultation Strategy Development
- Identify and analyze key stakeholders
- Choose the collaboration mechanism most suited to stakeholders’ needs and schedules (interviews, surveys, roundtables, virtual collaboration, etc.)
- Fully understand the challenges faced by your organization
- Craft a unique plan designed to overcome each challenge
Stakeholder and Employee Engagement
- Create a tailored plan to identify, engage, and understand the people most invested in your organization
- Identify areas for improvement, develop solutions, achieve buy-in, and move your organization forward
- Engage stakeholders to fully understand the issue at hand
- Benefit from a wide range of perspectives to identify areas for improvement, develop policy, achieve buy-in, and move your organization forward
- Become self-sufficient with an advisory committee designed to provide an ongoing range of perspectives
- Receive our expert support, from advising and structuring reference terms to helping define decision-making mechanisms and recommendations
- This service can be added to a broader stakeholder consultation initiative or as a standalone project
Complex Multi-Party Partnerships and Collaboration
- Create mutually beneficial objectives with exterior partners
- Draft actionable collaboration agreements
- Work with our proven mechanisms to prevent and overcome any conflicts that may arise