Phone: 6132306424 x 117
Madalena Coutinho is a Senior Leadership Consultant, Certified Facilitator, and Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the Leadership Development and Interpersonal Core Skills Practice with a focus on five key leadership competencies: change management, leadership and teamwork, corporate culture, growth & innovation, and merger integration. Fluently bilingual, she has extensive experience in cross-functional training design and delivery, project management, strategic planning and core business operations with leading-edge thinking in these practice areas. She employs a participant-centered approach to training based on principles of adult learning.
Her passion is in supporting leaders, teams, and individuals in working together through a culture of effective communication, high trust, clarity, collaboration, respect and mutual understanding. With more than 30 years as a learning and development professional and professional facilitator, she successfully coaches individuals and teams to achieve extraordinary results in their personal and professional lives and has received various forms of formal recognition as an innovative and inspiring leader.
Clients describe her as authentic, straightforward and inspiring, and they appreciate her ability to offer real-world skills that can be immediately transferred to the workplace for productive results.
- Certified Professional Facilitator recognized by the International Association of Facilitators ((IAF CPF)
- Level 3 certification as a Master Trainer in Relationship Awareness® (RA) and Core Strengths – the theoretical foundation of the SDI® Strength Deployment Inventory®.
- FranklinCovey Certifications in:
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- Focus: Achieving Your Highest Priorities
- Leading at the Speed of Trust
- The 4 Disciplines of Execution
- First Things First
- Barrett Values Centre – Cultural Transformation Tools (CTT) Certification. The Barrett Values Centre (BVC) provides powerful metrics through Cultural Transformation Tools (CTT) that enable leaders to measure and manage the cultures of their organizations, and the leadership development needs of their managers and leaders. As a certified consultant in the application of Cultural Transformation Tools, she encourages clients to take a hard look at their corporate cultures and values based on the principles that employee fulfillment, environmental stewardship and social responsibility are the keys to increased organizational productivity, creativity and innovation.
- The Canadian Institute of Cultural Affairs (ICA)
- Certified in the use of ICA ToP Methods – Technology of Participation
- Certified Facilitator in the ORID Process of Strategic Questioning