About the Course
The Team Effectiveness course introduces practical team development frameworks, strategies, techniques, and actionable tools for building great teams and creating successful team dynamics. The course content explores how to cultivate maximum team productivity by understanding how to navigate the stages of team development and how to effectively address team challenges.
Course duration: 1 day
For who: Team Contributors, Team Leaders and Managers.
This course is delivered using Internet-Based Video Conferencing, specifically Zoom Meetings and also uses web-based collaboration tools that can greatly enhance productivity in an online medium.
The course includes five modules that contain exercises, work scenarios, case studies, relevant videos and activities that will require participants to think about how they and/or their team currently work. By completing the exercises, they gain insight into where improvements can be made and identify what changes are needed to increase positivity and effectiveness in the team.
Specific Learning Objectives
Upon completion of this course participants will:
- Differentiate teams from work groups
- Identify the characteristics of effective teams and factors that affect team success
- Describe Tuckman’s stages of team development
- Apply the principles of Patrick Lencioni’s model of the Five Dysfunctions of a Team to develop team cohesiveness
- Use effective tools to facilitate getting teams aligned on their goals, values and purpose, and help team members define their role on the team.
- Improve team interactions, increase positivity and enhance performance
To find out more, please contact email@example.com