About the Course
The purpose of this workshop is to provide you with models and practical tools to increase your effectiveness as an internal consultant. The interactive and dynamic approach encourages discussion and application of concepts to your daily life. Whatever your area of knowledge, you will find some useful resources to overcome the common challenges of an internal consultant.
Course duration: 1 day
For who: Anyone currently or aiming at being an internal consultant.
The Consulting Skills workshop is delivered using Internet-Based Video Conferencing, specifically Zoom Meetings and also uses web-based collaboration tools that can greatly enhance productivity in an online medium.
This experiential workshop draws on your previous experience while maximizing collective wisdom, and is designed based on adult learning principles. The workshop is oriented towards practical applications – learn by doing, and oriented towards feedback – learn from observations and suggestions.
Specific Learning Objectives
Upon completion of this course participants will:
- Identify the underlying problem to a request
- Select and apply appropriate techniques to build influence and persuade clients
- Communicate in order to avoid or resolve misunderstandings with clients
- Use a creative problem-solving approach
- Identify and consider important risk factors when planning projects
To find out more, please contact email@example.com