If you have already mastered the use of technology to run an online meeting, it’s time to step up your game and achieve more. The answer to taking your virtual meetings from good to great is to apply proven facilitation tools and techniques that go beyond presentations and Q&A and toward maximizing participation, resolving complex issues, making real-time decisions and establishing innovative plans. This 3-hour interactive session will introduce how the tools and techniques of professional meeting facilitation are applied in a virtual environment. Ultimately, you will learn how to achieve optimal participation and commitment from your meeting participants.
- The virtual facilitation preparation checklist. What you need to do 4 weeks, 2 weeks, 1 week and 1 hour before your meeting.
- Designing the virtual agenda. What makes a virtual agenda different from an in-person agenda?
- Pre-Meeting Communication. Why coming in cold is never the best situation.
- Getting Ready to Get Ready – Practice makes perfect and perfect is necessary when you only have one shot!
- The Meeting Kickoff – Virtual introductions, ice breakers, rules of engagement
- Managing the Traffic – Too many interruptions? Too much dead airspace?
- How to have a great dialogue online with professional facilitation skills.
10 in stock