Workshops and Training
Presentation Skills (10224)
Are you worried about your next presentation, do you feel you’re not getting your point across, or do you simply wish to take your presentation skills to the next level?
More and more people are being tasked to deliver talks that engage and motivate others – but very few have the right tools or the time to put together something that will make an impact. The result: a lot of anxiety and pressure!
This workshop can help you change that. We’ll provide you with a variety of tips and techniques that that will engage your audience by transforming your one-way presentations and lectures into interactive conversations.
Design and Deliver Great Presentations
This 1-day highly interactive program makes use of demonstrations, hands-on activities and group discussions in examining the essential elements of planning and delivering effective presentations. These learning activities will equip each participant to prepare a presentation , which will be followed by feedback from peer observers, as well as the facilitator within a safe environment.
Participation in this 1-day workshop will improve your confidence and ability to…
- Determine the purpose of your presentation and its key messages
- Identify the audience’s specific interests and buy-in
- Organize presentation material for greatest impact
- Create visuals that are uncluttered and support your talk
- Display effective platform skills (voice, pacing, etc.)
- Deal with questions from the audience
- Remain calm and focused before and during your presentation
- Identify your strengths, opportunities for development, and personal learning goals as a presenter.
Workshop fee includes a light breakfast, lunch, refreshments and a comprehensive manual.
For more information please contact Leen Al-Jaber at 613-230-6424 ext 112 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Facilitators / Presenters
- 300-205 Catherine Street, Ottawa, ON, Canada
- 8:30AM - 4:15PM
*convenience fee of 3.5% applies