Client: Public Service
A group of public servants identified poorly organized and badly managed meetings as one of the chief causes of wasted time and frustration in the workplace. Intersol was asked to design and lead a learning workshop to enhance the staff’s confidence and ability to design and facilitate more effective and efficient meetings.
Intersol worked with the staff and designed a 3-day interactive workshop based on its highly acclaimed “Foundation Course in Group Facilitation” and customized to their situation.
On completion of the workshop, the participants . . .
- had a better understanding of the role of a facilitator
- appreciated the value that facilitation brings to group work
- were able to create an atmosphere that’s conducive to productive group work
- were able to facilitate a variety of processes to improve group productivity, creativity and participation
- were able to deal effectively with dysfunctional behaviours and participation problems
As one participant wrote . . . “Brin – the past three days were awesome!!! I have never attended a course where the positive energy level and corresponding level of engagement has been so high. What is amazing is that it remained high for the entire time. I think that has everything to do with your fantastic abilities as an instructor and as a facilitator. Thank you once again for what I consider to be the most worthwhile gifts of knowledge I have received in my HR career to date.”
Find out more about the types of Training you can bring In-House to facilitate improvements in your organization.