Position: Intermediate Facilitator, Consultant
At the Intersol Group, we’re dedicated to forging lasting relationships with our clients. We listen to understand our client’s challenges and share their passion for finding effective solutions. We utilize a powerful combination of process, experience and relationships to help our clients meet their most complex challenges.
Our team is expanding rapidly we are looking for a mid-level professional to grow and develop into an independent senior process facilitator. We are seeking someone who is energetic, entrepreneurial and customer-focused to join our dynamic consulting team.
If this is you…
You will be on the frontlines providing meeting design and facilitation to clients in the private, public and not-for-profit sector. You will team-up
with senior facilitator consultants to scope and bid on projects, consult, develop group process, facilitate, prepare reports and manage client relationships. You must have the ability to travel and have a reliable method of transportation.
By joining the Intersol Group, you’ll work alongside some of the most senior experts in professional facilitation while working on projects that are meaningful and impactful – from addressing infectious diseases to consulting across the Country on youth employment barriers. We strive to empower our consultants to develop their own unique advantage, networks and the confidence to take a collaborative approach with their clients, instead of a prescriptive one. We offer flexibility along with benefits and a progressive compensation structure.
What you’ll do:
- Work with a diverse group of clients to understand their most pressing challenges, and design projects to bring people together to help address those challenges.
- This means using facilitation skills and expertise to help organizations create strategic plans, engage stakeholders on major regulatory or policy changes, drive organizational change, share information, and a host of other interesting challenges.
- Work primarily in Ottawa but travel across Canada to where your clients need you. We regularly support national organizations with a footprint across the country.
- Provide insight and advice to organizations to help them navigate complex problems, and particularly to build an understanding of the importance of stakeholder engagement.
- Create reports and other analytical documents to provide clarity and direction.
- Adopt a mindset of continuous process improvements that will enhance client satisfaction
- Take part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge
What you bring:
- Ability to think outside the box
- Have a mind for group process
- Strong presentation skills
- Demonstrates strong work ethic
- Significant reliability
What we offer:
- We are looking to build a team of the next generation of Intersol consultants, committed to driving the company forward for years to come. We have a diverse team with deep facilitation expertise, and a fun, flexible working environment. We want to share our company’s 25+ years of experience with a successful candidate; we will pair you with a senior consultant mentor and help you learn exactly what makes our approach the best in the business, and how to build a long-term career, working on a variety of fascinating projects.
- International Association of Facilitators (IAF) Certification
- Experienced in providing facilitation services to a diverse audience.
- Experience in a Government environment.
- Client management experience.
- Stakeholder engagement experience.
- Excellent synthesis skills.
- Strong communicator.
- Strong platform skills.
- Project management experience.
- Exposure to multiple group process design methodologies such as Design Thinking, Whole System Change, Appreciative Inquiry, World Café, etc.
- Excellent organizational skills, time management, problem solving & communication skills.
- 2-3 years of experience providing facilitation services (preferable but not required).
- A post-secondary diploma or degree.
- Fully bilingual in English and French, both oral and written.
At Intersol, we value diversity. All applicants will undergo equal evaluation without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age or marital status. Send your CV to email@example.com