Intermediate Consultant, Facilitator and Trainer
Consultation, Public & Stakeholder Engagement, Partnerships
Bianca Baldo has over 15 years’ experience in legal rights, gender equality and capacity-building training with Indigenous leadership, not-for-profit organizations, governmental institutions, and private businesses. Bianca has worked on multiple partnerships in Pakistan, India, Ecuador, Vietnam, Cambodia, Jamaica and Canada, including Northern Ontario, Northern Alberta, and Nunavut. Over the past decade, her professional achievements have allowed her to collaborate with multiple stakeholders in a multitude of cultural and socioeconomic environments, including women’s and youth groups from First Nations, Inuit and Metis communities.
She has completed a Bachelors of Arts in Comparative Development from Trent University, with specialization on social mobilizations and women’s rights, a Civil Law degree from the University of Ottawa with emphasis on gender equality and international human rights and a Masters in Law from McGill University with a focus on International Covenants on violence against women and human trafficking.
- Bianca has developed the following areas of expertise to support her client’s needs:
- Group facilitation
- Gender-Based Analysis +
- Gender mainstreaming in programming, policy and practices
- Stakeholder Engagement and Community Outreach
- Working with marginalized communities – groups of women, men and non-binary persons
- Community Consultation with Indigenous leaders and community advocates;
- Legal policy development based on International human rights standards
- Successful intercultural communication
- Labor standards and harassment in the workplace
- International human rights frameworks
- Change management and Institutional capacity-building
- Monitoring and evaluation
Bianca is committed to using her interpersonal and communication skills; her expertise in participatory community engagement, capacity building, partnership, and network development to assist her clients exceed their goals. When she is not busy helping the world become a better place, she is working on her jazzblues album.